So I might be a day late and dollar short but by golly I’m getting in a recipe post this week. 😉
My family has been planning the Thanksgiving menu over the past few days. My aunt asked for my Crockpot Mac-N-Cheese recipe. Inspiration for this post! 😉 Thanks Margaret!
Disclaimer: I have no idea where this recipe originated from. My grandmother wrote it down for me on a piece of paper which I then copied into my recipe binder. 😉
Crock Pot Mac-N-Cheese
- 8 oz macaroni noodles (cooked & drained)
- I like the “shells” noodles
- 1.5 cups of milk
- I prefer skim
- 1 Lg Can Evaporated Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps salt
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Pour into greased Crock Pot.
- Top with remaining cheese
- Cook on low for 3 -4 hours.
- Watch it carefully that last hour as it has a tendency to dry out and burn … quickly.
This has been a staple at the Thanksgiving Dinner table for a few years now. 🙂
Are you geting ready for Thanksgiving? Share some of your favorite recipes! 🙂
Until next time…