I know I mentioned this in yesterday’s post, but the idea of antiquing is intriguing. So I ask — do you antique? If so, what are you in search for?
Do you prefer consignment and resale stores over antique stores? The price tags were pretty steep at Fifteen Ten Antiques. I didn’t know if this was common.
Pondering … should I start to antique shop myself? Looking for input today! 🙂
Until next time…
Thinking of starting another series! This one would be adventurous in nature. Yesterday Raymond and I decided to paint the town red!
Okay, maybe not the town, just Plaza Midwood, and not really red. We were just bored and wanted to get out. It was an excuse to beat the heat. 🙂
Recap of our Sunday Scavenger day! (Scavenger because we were on the lookout for fun, quirky spots, and treasure!)
- Brunch at 300 East.
- An old house turned restaurant with an amazing brunch menu.
- My favorite is the Crab Cake Benedict!
- Quick stop at The Common Market.
- Fun, quirky spot
- Convenience store meets bar meets deli
- Raymond and I had a great conversation about how they could use my services to make it more visually organized! 🙂
- Left CM and passed this sign. Pagers, really?!
- Stop at Thomas Street Tavern
- It was too hot to play ping pong outside.
- But we did find this vending machine.
- Pretty sure it hasn’t been used in years.
- Not sure why the hand trucks are still attached. Hmmm..
- This was in the bathroom — thought for the day, perhaps?
- Onward! Stop at Fifteen Ten Antique Store. “Todo, we are not in Kansas anymore.”
- This was my first experience with an antique store.
- It was a hot mess!
- But look what we found! Phone in a box!
- Wish I had a picture of Raymond using it! 😉
- Next stop: Twenty Two
- Art boutique meets bar meets … DJ Booth?
- I loved the design of the place!
- Raymond and I discussed the idea of opening a bar.
- Next stop: Soul Gastro Lounge
- They had a real peacock on the wall!
- Great little swanky upstairs bar & restaurant
- Must try their brunch!
- Well hello city. 🙂 Quick stop for a photo shoot. 🙂
- On our way out, we passed … this. My favorite find of the whole day!
- As one friend said … Richard Simmons wants his outfit back. 😉
Goodbye Plaza Midwood. It was fun! Now back to the abode! 🙂
Forecast: Stormy sky with a mixture of rainbow.
Until next time…