Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are gearing up for a fabulous weekend! Im trying to prepare myself for a busy next couple of …weeks! 🙂
This weeks Foodie Friday post is … Green Pizza! Borrowed from my wonderful friend, Lauren Nix. Thank you Lauren — this was the best lunch ever! 🙂 *Picture is different than recipe – but it looked yummy*
(1) Tortilla wrap (soft taco tortilla)
(1 TBSP) Pesto .. or more to taste
(1/2 CUP) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
(1/2 CAN) Rotel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken. Options here: skillet, broil, grill, or boiled. I sauteed mine in the skillet with Trader Joe’s 21 Salute Seasoning.
- Place tortilla on cookie sheet.
- Spread pesto evenly over tortilla. Leave a “crust”.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with Rotel.
- Top with chicken.
- Cook 10-12 minutes until desired crispiness.
This is my new go-to lunch recipe. It was uh-mazing! I honestly could have eaten four of them! 🙂
Until next time…