There are so many options available for us to “get organized” or “stay organized”. Digital options. Paper options. Binders. Notebooks. Calendars.
The options can be overwhelming. Which do I choose? What will work best for me?
As I mentioned in my previous series post about organizing with Post-it Notes, I prefer binders for almost anything. What can’t go in a binder will go in a notebook. I need things to be written down and visible. So if you are like me, then this post is for you.
- Buy a “pretty” notebook. I prefer something with a solid cover.
- Decide how to organize within the notebook.
- By date
- By event
- Will you tear out the pages when you are done?
- Post-it Note Tabs are great for adding notes per day or event
- Example: Next Action steps from a meeting can be added to the tab and removed when completed.
- Visual reminder of what was important from a meeting or for a particular day
- Post-it Writing Tools are an all-in-one necessity
- Flag when necessary
- I am forever carrying pens and highlighters in my purse and organizing bag
- Post-it Label Pads
- Keep sections in the notebook organized
- Keep each notebook categorized and organized
How do you stay organized with notebooks?
*Pictures courtesy of http://www.post-it.com
Until next time…