Happy happy Friday once again! 🙂 What a nice week — it was rather long but rather short. I like confusing everyone. 😉
I managed to get a few things accomplished .. and managed to have a mini-meltdown. I proclaimed that I needed a vacation several times to Raymond on Monday. I may not have said vacay in the works, but I instantly felt better. Perhaps just declaring I need a break helped my brain breathe a little easier. 🙂
Tonight I’m making this easy recipe. I must admit .. this is my first time making it. I will come back and let you know if it is delicious. 🙂
PS — have I expressed my love for the ole Crock Pot recently! Super easy and simple. *heart* 😉
Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray.
Place 1.5 TBSP butter in the bottom.
Top with 3 frozen chicken breasts.
Sprinkle Italian Dressing Mix, pepper, dried oregano, and dried parsley on top.
Add juice of one lemon. Place juiced lemon halves around chicken.
Cover. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
And for the recipe:
CROCK POT LEMON ITALIAN CHICKEN
- 3 chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1.5 TBSP butter
- 1 Packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 TSP pepper, dried oregano, dried parsley
- Juice of one lemon (reserve peel)
- Spray Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place butter in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Top butter with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasonings (italian dressing mix, pepper, oregano, parsley).
- Add lemon juice.
- Place lemon halves around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
What have you made this week that is delish? 🙂
Until next time…