Thinking of starting another series! This one would be adventurous in nature. Yesterday Raymond and I decided to paint the town red!
Okay, maybe not the town, just Plaza Midwood, and not really red. We were just bored and wanted to get out. It was an excuse to beat the heat. 🙂
Recap of our Sunday Scavenger day! (Scavenger because we were on the lookout for fun, quirky spots, and treasure!)
- Brunch at 300 East.
- An old house turned restaurant with an amazing brunch menu.
- My favorite is the Crab Cake Benedict!
- Quick stop at The Common Market.
- Fun, quirky spot
- Convenience store meets bar meets deli
- Raymond and I had a great conversation about how they could use my services to make it more visually organized! 🙂
- Left CM and passed this sign. Pagers, really?!
- Stop at Thomas Street Tavern
- It was too hot to play ping pong outside.
- But we did find this vending machine.
- Pretty sure it hasn’t been used in years.
- Not sure why the hand trucks are still attached. Hmmm..
- Onward! Stop at Fifteen Ten Antique Store. “Todo, we are not in Kansas anymore.”
- Next stop: Twenty Two
- Next stop: Soul Gastro Lounge
- Well hello city. 🙂 Quick stop for a photo shoot. 🙂
- On our way out, we passed … this. My favorite find of the whole day!
- As one friend said … Richard Simmons wants his outfit back. 😉
Goodbye Plaza Midwood. It was fun! Now back to the abode! 🙂
Forecast: Stormy sky with a mixture of rainbow.
Until next time…